Monday, May 11

#21 & #22 Bush Library and Research Park

Ok, so I know I am putting 2 "must do's" together, but it is only because I think that doing them together in the same day is a great idea. The Bush Library is an obvious "must do" when you are in College Station. We are so lucky to be the home of such a fine institution, as well as be able to honor a former President in this way. The Library hosts tours, and many special events, including... "Authentic Stories of Texas History", "Nasa Flight Director", celebrations of Juneteenth and 4th of July, as well as many more. Check out their events on the website which I have posted on my blog. The most expensive tour is $10 and that is for an adult with a headpiece. This amazing display of history will make you proud to not only be an American, or from Texas, but make you proud of Texas A&M as well. This is an amazing educational experience that you will not forget. 

Research Park you might ask??? After your wonderful time at Bush library, grab a blanket and a picnic basket and enjoy the pond, ducks, and nature at Research Park. Right by the library, this peaceful area is a great place to go and ponder all the wonderful experiences you had at the library and that you have had in College Station as you followed my "must do's" I hope they do not fail you as I am sure they won't. 

Who ever said there was nothing to do in College Station needs to take a look at the many experiences all around you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!
    term papers writing service

    ReplyDelete