Tuesday, March 3

#5 The Dixie Chicken

More Food!!!

I thought I would just stay on this subject one more time because EVERYONE knows that the Dixie Chicken is the MOST POPULAR place to eat in CS!!! I have heard before that the Dixie Chicken sells the only 2nd largest amount of beer per square foot following some place in Germany. Now, wether that is true or not, I don't really know, but exaggerations come from somewhere right? Basically what I'm trying to say is that you are most likely going to have a good time if you go there. 
This is another place to have great, cheap food. Let me go ahead and say that this is a bar (if you haven't figured it out yet) and their food is not healthy. My blog is not about that though so if you are looking for weight watchers, you might want to venture elsewhere. If you go to the Dixie Chicken (which you should if you haven't) please, please, please try the Tihuana fries! These cheese fries are life changing, probably because there is a great possibility you will have a heart attack after eating them. At least you will die happy, you have my word. 
This famous restaurant/bar is located in the heart of North Gate. There are many songs about it, and anyone who is anyone knows you need to go there. SO GO! Have a beer, eat dinner, play some pool, and mark it off your "Must Do" list because it should be at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment